Take a peek...

Life is a road.
It always has a beginning that never ends.
See the World as it is!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Experience with Frencheska Farr

June 20, 2010


Going to GMA.


Sunday at around 2 in the morning, I woke up with a fresh start. I knew I had to go to a very important place to meet a very important person in my life. I stood up, took my things downstairs (including the two books as my gifts), ate my breakfast and took a bath (of course!:p). Then I prepared myself for this special day like I'm preparing for my finals or board exam. I was so excited that I took a taxi going to GMA Network! It was raining cats and dogs! When I looked at my watch after I reached GMA, it's only 4 in the morning!:)

But that's really what I want to happen. To be there as early as I can. And indeed, my being early paid off!

I talked to the guards assigned there. Maybe they pitied me because it's raining so hard and I'm already waiting for that very important person that I want to meet. To my surprise, they allowed me to stay at the gate where the artists come in!:)
While I was at the gate, I was praying so hard to God that He may allow me to meet her even for at least a few minutes. I waited for her expecting that she would also pass that same gate. But someone informed me that she was already rehearsing inside. "Hmm.." I thought. "Then she must've went in using other entrance. That's ok for me. At least I know that she's already safe inside the studio.." Then, the time went by. I'm so excited to see her. Until someone helped me to get inside and finally meet her!


Frencheska Farr.

First picture with Frencheska Farr
She's the very first artist I saw in the dressing room where the lady led me. Wearing red jacket, miniskirt and black legins, she was preparing for the show, Party Pilipinas. Then, the lady who helped me (I forgot to ask for her name), talked to Cheska's mom, Ms. Melody Farr.

She introduced me to Ms. Melody. And I was surprised that she immediately accommodated me and talked to me. Parang kaibigan ang turing nya. She's very nice to me. Then, she introduced me to Cheska. But she's busy preparing for Party P. I understood that. She's an artist. Everything must be done in a quick but perfect manner. She finished preparing. But Ms. Melody never left me. She took my right hand and led me to the studio. And there, she told me to find a place for me to sit and watch the whole show. How sweet it is for Tita to do that! (I called her tita when I finally got the chance to talk to her and Cheska.:))




The Show.

I was able to watch the whole show, live! And it was a very fun and enjoyable experience! And Cheska's just a pro in singing. Wala akong masabi! She's a very good singer. And everytime she will come out of the stage, I will shout, "Go Frencheska!" The first time I shouted that, everyone looked at me because I didn't knew that that bench was for Richard G.'s fans. Haha!:)


The sweetest and nicest young lady I've ever met.
Her First Message for Me :D

I really enjoyed the show. And then, after the show, I went back to her dressing room. She was there preparing for another show that she must attend to. But after she's done, I was very surprised and starstrucked by what she did! She said hi and instead of just talking to me for a while, she invited me to sit and talk with her! OMG! I never thought I would get that closer to meeting her! All I prayed for is for at least a minute of seeing her but viola! I talked with her for at least 10 full minutes! OMG!:)




Frencheska is a very nice girl. Very, very nice. I never thought an artist can be that nice and accommodating. I was still starstrucked but then I told myself, "introduce yourself, introduce yourself!" And so, I introduced myself (although she seemed to remember the conversation I had with Tita and she remembered my name.:)). I gave her my gift (which includes two books) and she said, "wow! mahilig ako sa books. Mahilig talaga akong magbasa." And my heart was delighted to know that she appreciated my gift!
She talked to me and treated me like I'm a friend. I never felt awkward when we talked. What I only felt was happiness and gratitude for her "kabaitan". She's very kind and sweet young lady. We talked about the books I gave her and then we talked about some other things like the Emir movie. Then I asked for her autograph. And she wrote in my diary, indeed! I didn't told her it was my diary (probably when she read this, she will know.:)). That diary was one of the very important things in my life. And it is very important that she write her message for me there. I was surprised, again, when she wrote a quite long message. I thought, like the other artists, she will just write, "Godbless and take care!" with her signature. But she sincerely wrote her message for me in my own diary! OMG again! It was so overwhelming that I wasn't able to talk for a few seconds. Speechless!:)


Then, Cheska, Tita and I went to the basement parking because Cheska still has a show to attend to. Actually, I thought if I go with them down to the basement, I will know where is the exit. Para lang maihatid ko sila sa car nila. But when we reached the basement, I didn't know where to go. Haha!:) And I was, again and again, surprised by Cheska! She actually thought I would go with them! At least only up to the exit of the basement parking. But that was really amazing! Being able to ride in Cheska's car! Wow! And I was really amazed by her kindness!:)


The Experience.

Frencheska Farr is a very, very nice, kind and beautiful young lady. How she stands, how she talks, how she walks, how she laughs, she do it with poise and beauty. But despite of such characteristics, she never showed negative attitude. Instead, she only showed to me that she is indeed BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!:)
A very kind and sweet young lady


My experience with Cheska made me feel that I am an important person. That someone finally noticed my existence. Like what I told her, I was never given the chance to prove that I AM SOMEONE. But when I met Cheska, the next big star and the star of Emir, she made me feel that finally, I AM SOMEONE.

To Tita Melody and Cheska, thank you very much for everything! I will never, ever forget this day! And I hope, someday, I'll also be able to sing and dance my heart out for the two of you.:)

I'll always include you guys in my prayers. Thank you very much, always take care and Godbless!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment