Take a peek...

Life is a road.
It always has a beginning that never ends.
See the World as it is!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Quirino Experience...


January 10, 2008


I just came from St. Scholastica's College for some business when I decided to eat at Mcdo-Quirino. Since it was just a couple of blocks from La Salle, I've decided to walk. Then I saw this man.  He can't walk. He was asking some help from me.He was asking for money, food, whatever he can get to ease his hunger. When I looked at my wallet, I said, "Shocks, wala akong barya.." Then I remembered that I have an "ensaymada" in my bag. And so I've decided to give the food to him.




Then a thought came to my mind after the incident. I thought what I did was right. Give the man food instead of money. At least he doesn't have to go to the store and buy food for himself. It would be more difficult for him if he still has to do the buying.


Just a thought: in life, we cannot always give someone what they ask for in order to show that we really want to help them. Sometimes, we have to think of the best way on helping them out. Don't settle for anything less in giving help to those in need.

1 comment: